Are you interested in developing your skill in Physical therapy?
We offer training for final year Physical therapy students to help them polish their skills and empower them to be competitive and successful.
This program is open for students from South East Asian Countries.
Are you eligible? Talk to us
Established In 2004 (Subsidiary Of Hallmark Group)
- TO DATE WE HAVE TREATED OVER 15,000 PATIENTS
- WINNER OF SME AWARDS
- WE ROUTINELY TRAIN INTERNS FOR “REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC” SINGAPORE (EXERCISE & SPORTS SCIENCE)OUR GRADUATES MANAGES OUR CENTRES IN: MALAYSIA, PHILIPPINES & MYANMAR
Rationale For this Program
The Challenges PT’s Facing today
- Lack of Independence (Dependence for Referrals)
- No direct access to patients
Physical Therapy Syllabus
- SPORTS INJURY
- CASE PRESENTATIONS
- CLIENT HANDLING
- DISEASE TREATMENTS
- OUTCOME MANAGEMENT
- PRACTICAL EXERCISE PROGRAMS
- FOLLOW-UP CARE
- X-RAY/MRI/CT PRACTICALS
- CLIENT FLOW OPTIMIZATION
- HANDS-ON PRACTICAL
NON-CLINICAL HANDS ON TRAINING
- BROADENING SCOPE
- BUSINESS SKILLS
- BUSINESS PERSONALITY
- BUSINESS PRESENTATIONS
- CLIENT SERVICE
- CLINIC & HR MANAGEMENT
- DATABASE DEVELOPMENT
- MARKETING (WEB, SOCIAL MEDIA, COMMUNICATION CHANNELS)
- PATIENT & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
- PT VALUE-ADDED SERVICE
- REWARDING REFERRAL
Part 1: (4 WEEKS)
The students will be learning clinical, business, and entrepreneurship skills at Hallmark Physiotherapy Singapore.
Part 2: (24 WEEKS)
Students will be given the task (Project) of running Physiotherapy clinic and aim to have a stable business by the end of the project.
Program Outline & Duration
Lessons amount to approximately 120 hours and are conducted physically at Hallmark Physiotherapy Singapore.
The project will be completed where the students will run their Physiotherapy clinic