Clinic / Home services
In our clinic, we offer you treatments for:
1. Questions will be asked to get a deeper understanding of your injury and symptoms, your lifestyle, and your goals.
2. Physiotherapist will perform physical examination to help identify and establish the extremities that you have injured as well as test the muscle strength, flexibility and control
3. Palpation examination will be done to examine the different parts of your body by hand to distinguish between different ligaments, muscles, and bones.
1. Clinical approach utilizing skilled, specific hands-on techniques with the benefits of diagnosing and treating soft tissues and joint structures for purpose of modulation pain, increasing range of motion (ROM), reducing or eliminating soft tissue inflammation, inducing relaxation and facilitating movement and improving function
1. Relief pressure on one or many spinal disc and pinched nerves of the spinal column
1. Increase blood flow in tissues, decrease inflammation and pain and promote vasoconstriction which increase blood flow
1. Helps with speeding up the healing process from the increase in blood flow
2. Decrease in pain from the reduction of swelling and oedema
1. Uses a mid-frequency electrical signal to treat muscular spasms and strains, producing a massaging effect over the affected area stimulating the secretion of endorphins which blankets the pain away.
Soft tissue massage
1. Help with decreasing pain and muscle spasm, increasing circulation and muscle flexibility and improve overall flexibility
1. Strength training, stretching exercises and cardiovascular conditioning will be taught to improve your physical strength, reduce pain and, and avoid the recurrence of future injury.
1. Physiotherapist will develop a comprehensive, goal-oriented treatment plan and discuss it with you during your initial consultation
2. We will communicate with you and your doctor (if any) throughout your treatment to monitor and keep you up to date on your progress and healing process
PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICES
If you need physical therapy, choose HALLMARK PHYSIOTHERAPY. We offer exceptional care, trusted expertise, and remarkable outcomes—customized for you.
Make HALLMARK PHYSIOTHERAPY , your first choice for physical therapy. We offer individualized treatment plans specially designed for you with exceptional care by trusted expertise to produce remarkable outcomes.
Physical Therapy Treatment
Want to start feeling better fast? With over 15000 clients since 2004, we are well experienced. Plus, we’ll schedule your first appointment with a Physical therapist in 24-48 hours, so you’ll start feeling better fast.
Our personalised rehabilitation treatment with hands-on physical therapy will help you address chronic pain or recover from an injury or surgery.
WHAT TO EXPECT – Clinic / Home services
A dedicated therapist will be chosen to work with you based on your needs.
- Your therapist will develop a comprehensive, goal-oriented treatment plan and discuss it with you during your initial evaluation.
- We’ll communicate with you and your doctor (if any) throughout your treatment to monitor and keep you up to date on your progress and healing process.
- Hands-on therapy, exercise, strength training and cardiovascular conditioning may be used to help improve your physical strength, reduce pain, and avoid the recurrence of future injury.
Our Hallmark Physiotherapy Practices are owned and operated by Registered Physiotherapists. We’ve built our practice based on the quality of our treatment, which reflects the highest standards of our profession. Every day, we come to work to provide diligent, practical and effective physiotherapy services that are thoughtful and thorough.