It’s Time to Realize Potential.
You may not recognize or have an idea of how your talented workforce is being attacked. Repetitive strain injuries (RSI) creep up on your employees and before they realize, it has become a disabling injury. Your work forces are forced to take a lot of leaves for pains and niggling injuries. They impact your productivity because your hardest workers are the ones that suffers the most.
The problem is that most of your employees won’t know when to seek medical help or how to prevent work related injuries which are completely avoidable.
A corporate ergonomic program is a sound investment in your people. Hallmark Ergonomics program manages the prevention and reduction of repetitive strain injuries in the work place through our specialized rehabilitation and prevention knowledge. A corporate program can include:
- Audit processes (determines high priority areas for your program to target)
- Individual ergonomics assessments,
- Ergonomic education & seminars
- Equipment implementation and follow-up
- Furniture and equipment selection (for new and developing office space)
- Injury tracking/monitoring systems.
- We strive to create programs that are tailored to meet individual employee needs and your company standards of excellence. Our goal is to reduce unnecessary injuries, decrease body discomfort complaints, improve employee productivity and provide significant return on your organizations’ investment. Ultimately, a corporate ergonomic program is an investment in an organization’s most valuable resource…. its employees.
Call us to learn how we can create a customized corporate ergonomic program that is easy to put into action for your company.
This is training package on Ergonomics and Manual Handling. It was design in according to the ergonomics and manual handling management, knowledge and prevention of ergonomic effect from daily working activities and manual handling. Ergonomic is a science dealing with the application of information on human physical and psychological characteristics to the design of the work handling environment. Most of all employees exposed to ergonomic and manual handling risk required to be trained in order to minimize the possibility of them to get ergonomics effect. Knowledge & skill on the right method of handling things such as machineries, computers, lifting, setting and prolong standing is very important in order to produce high performance and efficiency on output or production with minimum effect of human ergonomics effect.
OBJECTIVE OF TRAINING
Upon completion you and your organization should be able to :
- Understand the ergonomic management and the effect of improper handling of work,understand the spatial relationships between the equipment and worker’s movement in the area.
- Able to identify the method used for manipulating, securing and otherwise using hand tools, including the force required for gripping or actuating the tools.
- Understand the means of repetitive trauma or repetitive multiple trauma disorder, carpal tunnel syndrome, white finger and muscular disc disorders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Factory / Production / Purchasing Managers, Executives and Workers
- Management / Human Resources Managers, Executives and Workers
- Engineers and Technicians
- Safety and Health Officers
- Safety and Health Committee / Leaders
- Supervisors or Union Representatives
- All other worker involving in daily manual handling task
THE TRAINING METHODOLOGIES
- Theory Session (Can be done online)
- Dynamic & highly engaging presentation
- Interactive and fun
- Attention-grabbing audio-visual aids, real scene photographs, video clips, multimedia presentation
- Hands-on experience
- Participant centered
- Certification & Validity
- Having completed and passed the course, participants will be awarded with Certificate of Training. Without retraining, knowledge might be forgotten while skills may deteriorate rapidly when not being used / practiced. Therefore, yearly retraining is very much recommended. (The cost of retraining gets progressively cheaper every year)