Neck pain and lower back pain are very common, especially to those who work in the office due to looking at the computer screen for extended periods of time or sitting for too prolonged periods of time.
A study done in Amsterdam in 2007 and a study done in the United States of America in 2016 shows that there is a significant drop in productivity if a worker experiences neck pain and back pain
Apart from the drop in productivity, lifestyle changes will occur due to the complications that can arise from having neck pain or lower back pain
- Improve awareness on neck pain and lower back pain
- Creating awareness of common causes of lower back and neck pain
- Explanation of complications that can arise from neck pain and lower back pain
- Simple exercises to rectify the common neck pain and lower back pain
- Introduction to common causes of neck pain and lower back pain
- Introduction to the severe complications that can arise from common cause of neck pain and lower back pain
- Explanation of common cause of neck pain and lower back pain
- Simple tips on how to prevent neck pain and lower back pain
- Simple exercise on how to manage current neck pain or lower back pain
Mr. V. Ravichandran. Consultant Musculoskeletal
Physiotherapist Ravichandran graduated as a Physiotherapist from Dr. MGR Medical University in 1998.
He obtained his Masters in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy from University of South Australia in 2000. Ravichandran has been practicing physiotherapy in Singapore since 2000. He established Hallmark Physiotherapy Clinic at 320, Thomson Road in 2004.
Being an active member of clinical practice guidelines, a group formed to do the research for conservative treatment of osteoarthritis knee associated with SGH. He has also published various articles e.g. Straits Timesâ€™ Urban Section on 16 Feb 2006, on the topic of â€œKnee Cap Painâ€
“The health talk organized by Hallmark has been very informative & engaging during their presentation to us. They were able to let us learn more about detecting and preventing back pains and problems. I would encourage more people to hear them out.” – James Cheo, MAS Rec Club Asst Sports Secretary (2005)
“Hallmark Physiotherapy has an excellent team. They provide professional services with a personal touch which is rare in today’s environment. Their caring, dedicated staff and experienced physiotherapists has helped me to a full recovery. Thank you, Hallmark!” – Theresa Low (Client)
DETAILS FOR HEALTH TALK
The program will be conducted at your club or office premises.
- The health talk costs $300/ per hour and the organizers must facilitate the session with PowerPoint projector.
- Duration of the talk will be approximately 45 minutes.
- Target Audience: 30 – 60 Pax.
- Medium of communication will be in English.
PAST HEALH TALKS
Some examples of our health talks are at the following companies:
- Singapore Discovery Centre
- KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Citibank Group – Smith Barney
- The Bank of East Asia
- Great Eastern Life/OAC Insurance
- Asia PL
- Monetary Authority of Singapore
- ST Microelectronics
- Ministry of Education
ABOUT HALLMARK PHYSIOTHERAPY
Hallmark Physiotherapy Clinic is one of the premier Physiotherapy centre for rehabilitation that was established in 2004.
We are well equipped to provide comprehensive orthopedic, neuromuscular, musculoskeletal, sports injuries, post-operative and elderly care services. Our genuine aim is to provide rehabilitation services through integrated physiotherapy modalities, and complimentary therapies for all range of patients. Since its inception, we have achieved the SME Prestige Award 2013/2014 for demonstrating exceptional accomplishment in physiotherapy business field. We have since grown in strength, both in expertise and specialization.
Our services are well recognized by various leading doctors, hospitals and clinics in Singapore. Our Physiotherapy staffs are able to deal with sports injuries relating to sports at all levels; from the keep fit enthusiast to the international athlete. Rehabilitation exercise programs can be designed to address the patient’s individual needs for sports specific strength training, muscle balance, and core stability.
Through the years, one of our biggest milestones would include being appointed as the Official Physiotherapist for Ceylon Sports Clubs.